Anspert Sp. z o. o.
st. 1 Maja 16A/1, 20-410 Lublin
Terms of service:
Services are provided electronically and products are delivered by e-mail. The execution time depends on the scope of the order and is included in the contract preceding the commencement of work.
There are no refunds for accepted and handovered products.
Complaints are processed in the scope of errors on the part of the contractor within 48 hours of notification. The contact person in the event of a complaint is the person listed on the contract, providing services as a contractor.
Personal data protection policy
Who will process my data and for what purpose?
I inform you that the administrator of your personal data is Anspert Sp. z o. o. Personal data will be processed for contact purposes and for presenting an offer based on the legitimate interest of the administrator manifested in the response to the question asked via the contact form pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR.
In the event of expressing separate consents, your data will also be processed for subsequent marketing purposes pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. and the GDPR.
In the case of sending recruitment or cooperation forms, your data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process / establishing cooperation.
If you complete the form for customer satisfaction survey purposes, your data will be used to improve Anspert’s service delivery.
The provision of your e-mail address identifying you will be treated as an order for commercial information.
By registering in the user panel or in the newsletter, you consent to receive commercial information by means of electronic communication sent by www.anspert.pl and to use email communication for marketing purposes, the User’s personal data will be processed by the Website also in order to provide information about the offer and providing free newsletters containing information about the offer. Providing personal information is voluntary
The data will not be made available to other entities except those authorized under the law and only at their justified request. The data may be disclosed to companies providing personal data hosting.
What rights do I have?
Data subjects have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
1. the right to withdraw consent to data processing;
2. the right to access personal data;
3. the right to request rectification of personal data;
4. the right to request the deletion of personal data;
5. the right to request restriction of personal data processing;
6. the right to object to data processing due to the particular situation of the data subject;
7. the right to transfer personal data (in case of consent);
8. the right to withdraw consent, i.e. to the extent that data is processed on the basis of consent, there is a right to withdraw consent to data processing at any time, withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal ;
9. the right to lodge a complaint with the authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. If you have any questions or doubts regarding the methods and principles of data processing, as well as the desire to withdraw consent, rectify or update data and other implementation of your rights, please contact us by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org